InfoLinks

Infolinks

January 03, 2013

INTERVIEW: Jennifer Lawrence reveals that she almost used her bow and arrows to fight alleged thieves


Jennifer Lawrence graces the cover of the upcoming February issue of Vanity Fair and in an interview that she did with them, she tells the story of how she almost used her bow and arrow skills to take on who she thought were thieves at her house. In addition, she also talks about acting and her idol, Meryl Streep. Read the interview below.
On almost using her bow and arrows in real life

“One time I actually used it for defense. I pulled into my garage and I heard men in my house. And I was like, ‘I’m not letting them take my stuff. I had just gotten back from training, so I had the bow and arrows in the back of my car. I went to my car and I put this quiver on me and I had my bow and I loaded it and I’m walking up the stairs. And I look, and my patio doors were open, and there were guys working right there, and I was like, ‘Heyyy, how you doin’?'” Lawrence’s friends were disappointed by the anticlimactic outcome of the event, the actress tells Windolf: “They were like, ‘We’ve got to stage someone to break into your house and you can kill them!’ That would be the funniest news ever. Katniss Everdeen actually kills someone with a bow and arrow!”
On acting and her celebrity idols 

“Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid,” Lawrence says. “Everybody’s like, ‘How can you remain with a level head?’ And I’m like, ‘Why would I ever get cocky? I’m not saving anybody’s life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I’m making movies. It’s stupid.’”Still, Lawrence is wowed by her acting idols. “Once I’m obsessed with somebody, I’m terrified of them instantly. I’m not scared of them—I’m scared of me and how I will react,” she tells Windolf. “Like, for instance, one time someone was introducing me to Bill Maher, and I saw Meryl Streep walk into the room, and I literally put my hand right in Bill Maher’s face and said, ‘Not now, Bill!,’ and I just stared at Meryl Streep.” So, Windolf asks, did she meet Meryl Streep? “Of course not. I just creepily stared at her.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss with other Hunger Gamers: