InfoLinks

Infolinks

May 03, 2012

READ: A special message for The Hunger Games fans from Catching Fire director Francis Lawrence

The Official Hunger Games Facebook page posted this message for The Hunger Games fans from director Francis Lawrence, a few moments after the confirmation that he's officially bringing Catching Fire to life surfaced online.

"Hello fellow Hunger Games fans! I just want you all to know how unbelievably excited and honored I am to be a part of Catching Fire. At the end of the day, all of the work that I put in to my movies is for you -- the fans. Make sure to post and let me know what you’re most excited to see in this adaptation as we aim to make something truly faithful and spectacular!" - Francis Lawrence
Faithful and spectacular! Ah, that gave me chills. I love that he's trying to build a connection with us Hunger Gamers/Tributes! What do you guys think? What are you guys most excited for Catching Fire?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss with other Hunger Gamers: